SPACE IS EVERYTHING.
FUNCTION & ADAPTABILITY INCLUDED
The use of the Gerling expanding side system provides the 24 ft. long body with an expanding side that is 23 ft. in length. This expanding side extends outward 60".
This kind of added space provides interior floor plans that can include...
A patient waiting room
2 exam suites
A work station
The Gerling and Associates Samaritan requires NON-CDL license and can be driven by any individual or employee.
The Gerling and Associates Samaritan includes...
*This feature keeps staff requirements to a minimum as the design incorporates the consideration that the driver, operator, and medical expert, is one individual.
MULTIPLE EVENTS PER DAY
The fast set-up and strike enables The Samaritan to be used at
different locations, multiple times per day, to enable more
patients to be seen and enhance revenue capabilities.
Gerling Value Added Features...
A term we use a lot at Gerling and Associates and rightfully so. Items we term value added are concepts and accessories we provide in every G&A Mobile Facility. HOWEVER, G&A Value Added items were developed out of experience and client usage.
This means, solving small and large issues at the request of clients over a 30 year time line of custom vehicle construction. Experience makes it all happen as well as a good ear in regard to our clients input.
- The G&A “Hardened Power System”: Depends on Analog Meter groups first to
accommodate extreme low temperatures for reliable in voltage availability with back
up digital always in the mix.
- G&A Exterior And Interior Lighting: LED all the way for all needs, strike lighting, stair
and platform courtesy lighting, bay lighting, under side lighting, task lighting and
work lighting with up to 3 hours of lighting available via the internal DC system for
those times when power is late to the truck or pulled early after an event.
- G&A Custom “Air Out” Vents: Personalized vent systems that provide air to
operators individually much like aircraft style air our vents to enable self-air
adjustment of operators.
- Custom Air Plenums: Custom designed per project to insure the very best in not
only air out from the environmental system but air return, dedicated to “hot areas” to
include heavy equipment loads and heat syncs.
- The G&A Stinger: A very unique generator installation to integrate generator
systems in the rear of a truck design to conserve space and provide easy slide out
- Opulent interior fit and finish to provide an interior that is a pleasant environment for
extended long production days
- Opulent consoles and counters featuring ergonomic comfort and style.
Flat lightweight expanding floor systems.
And Many More!